Thursday, November 19, 2009

So much evidence with so little to say

The Obama administration is giving Americans more and more reasons not to trust Obama, but to fear him. There is so much evidence that this administration has no good intent for the US, yet there is so little to say, because I am speechless that they have even tried half the stuff they have. I only hope that my thought on George W. Bush are true: He accomplished more for liberlaism in his 8 years than the Dems would in their wildest dreams: (Attempted) immigration reform, campaign finance reform, medicare part D (the largest expansion of Gov't since Medicare), No Child left behind, and the Iraq war. Three of the five of those were compromises with Ted Kennedy, the Medicare Bill was opposed by the waterboy, and then there is the Iraq war, which motivated liberals more than anything. I just hope I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment